From Wife to Stripper Pt. 02

So just to put you in the picture if you didn't read part 1. My wife Deb, had fulfilled a fantasy by being a stripper for a group of strangers. Things had gone further than we'd planned and she had let one of the men, James cum inside her. Perhaps the biggest deal though is that she had mutually masturbated with our friend, John and even made him cum. This followed directly on from those events.

Both Deb and I knew that the acid test for our friendship with John would be how we all felt when we met up. I suspect John knew this too and didn't want to jump in with both feet.

A few days after the events at James's retirement John text me and asked if I fancied watching the game in the pub at the weekend. I agree, after all it was something we always did. Have a few beer, shoot the breeze. Deb agreed I should keep things as normal as possible and so on the Sunday I met up with my best friend.

I made sue I was driving and so on soft drinks. Otherwise John would have had me under the table and today I wanted my wits about me. It was a good game and by the end of it John had loosened up a bit. All through the day it was clear that John had been walking on eggshells whenever Deb was mentioned. Finally I had to say something, otherwise it really would become an issue.

"So I bet my Deb has been the talk of your works this week." I said, giving him a chance to open up a little.

"She has that! She made me very popular as the parties organiser." He replied, still being a bit cagey.

"Did you enjoy her...performance?" I teased. At last the dam broke and he replied,

"Course I fucking did I've wanked myself silly this week. Just can't get it out of my head." He admitted.

Now he'd started there was no stopping him and he continued,

"All the guys in the office are the same they all want an excuse to book her again! How do I explain it was a one off by my mates wife! They've been swapping pictures and videos of her all week. In fact if I'm being honest we had a bit of a get together the other night and all shared what we had." He told me.

"So you have Deb naked on your phone?" I asked and he admitted he did.

"It's worse than that, The owner saw the videos and now he's asking me to book her. What the fuck am I going to do." He moaned, the beer clearly kicking in.

"I suppose you'd better come and have a talk with Deb." I said.

I took him back to our house and the three of us, Deb John and I shared a beer while John explained his problem. Now I knew that Deb really wanted to strip again. She had loved the experience, even if it had got a little out of hand. However she didn't let on that she was interested. She was teasing him making him work for her agreement.

I thought I'd make his discomfort just a bit worse and I told Deb,

"John has quite a bit of footage from the party on his phone, Don't you mate?"

"Really! Can I see it?" Deb asked, in an excited tone. He could hardly say no and the three of us sat on the sofa with Deb and I on either side of John as we all looked at the small screen and listened to the tinny sound of music, laughter and cheering.

There were about half a dozen clips in Johns phone some taken by him and others sent to him by his workmates. The first clip showed Debs initial striptease. She had stripped out of a police ladies uniform down to just a tiny g-string and the camera had very much concentrated on her virtually bare arse and bouncing tits.

John was pretty embarrassed, as it was obvious that it was he that had been filming her at this point. Deb wasn't stupid and she was enjoying his discomfort as much as she was enjoying the footage.

The second clip showed Deb strutting as a sexy school girl and straddling James, who's retirement it was. James groped her arse and you heard John's voice say, "You lucky bastard!" Deb had danced and stripped then sat on James lap while he undid her bra and felt up her breasts. The phone was shaking in Johns hand and we all know what was coming.

Deb had finished this strip by removing her g-string and exposing her shaven pussy. Sure enough it was her luscious cunt that John had concentrated his camera on. And then the clip ended.

"John, were you filming my pussy?" Deb teased. He blushed bright red and then asked if we wanted to see the rest.

"Of course." Deb said even though we all knew just what was coming. John played the clip of Deb stripping and leading a young lad to a chair on stage. The lad had ejaculated without Deb even touching his cock and had been replaced by James who she had tied to the chair. Then she had removed her g-string and sat on the stage masturbating.

Johns camera had been trained right at her cunt and I hears his voice on the footage saying "Yes!" over and over again. I saw her beckon to the camera and then the clip stopped. We were all silent as John started the next clip. This must have been sent to John as he was in it. Mutually masturbating on the stage with my wife. Sure enough there was a cheer as she made him cum and you actually saw the sperm spurting from his cock over Deb's hand.

The final 3 clips were all of different angles of Deb straddling James's cock and finally allowing it inside her pussy. We all knew that James had cum inside my wife, although you could hardly say he'd fucked her. When John turned his phone off my heart was pounding.

We were all flushed, my cock was rock hard and the bulge in John's pants told me he was too. Deb was breathing deeply and she looked at me and said,

"Has that made anyone else really fucking horny?"

"I'm rock hard." I replied. Deb looked at John.

"Me too." He admitted.

Deb looked from John to me and after a moments hesitation she said,

Would it be very wrong if the three of us watched it again? In bed?"

John looked at me, shock and hope written on his face. In the end after all, it would be my decision.

"Sound like an excellent idea." I said.

The three of us made our way to the bedroom. I was shaking as much with fear as excitement. If there was any doubt what Deb wanted in John's mind it was soon gone. As soon as we were in the bedroom she started stripping off her clothes not like last time, there was no sexy strut. She just wanted to be naked. John and I followed suit and the three of us lay on the bed. Deb in between us.

"Play it again." she said.

John did as she asked and as we watched the clips again her hands stroked his erect member. I stroked her flank and caressed her nipple. John's free hand stroked her breast then brushed her tummy and finally rested on her pubic mound. I heard her breathing getting faster and her nipples were rock hard. Just like both our cock's.

"I don't think we need the phone anymore." Deb said.

"She told me the other day that she was going to suck your dick at the party mate." I said.

Deb smiled at me and said,

"Well I can rectify that discrepancy right now."

She knelt between John's legs and took his cock in her mouth. My heart pounded as I watched from just a foot away as my best friends dick slid in and out of my wife's mouth. I was stroking her ass and trying to take in what was happening right in front of me.

Poor John. He has had a thing for Deb since he first met her as my girlfriend over ten years ago. It is his dream to fuck her. I know this, as he's told me enough times when he's pissed. Now his dream girl was fondling his balls as she sucked on his cock. It was too much for him to take. Last time after just a quick wank he'd cum over her hand. This time after just a couple of minutes of her sucking on his cock he ejaculated into her mouth.

"I'm sorry." John said. Deb swallowed his sperm and then smiled at him and said,

"Don't be. I enjoyed doing that."

"I'd better get dressed he said, clearly embarrassed that he'd just cum in Deb's mouth. He clambered off the bed and started getting dressed. Deb lay naked and smiled at his discomfort.

"Oh John honey." She said.

"Yes?" He responded.

"You can tell your bosses that Candy will do the party." She told him, using her stripper stage name to maximum effect.

"Aww thanks Deb I really owe you one."

She very deliberately looked from his cock to her pussy and said, "

"After today I think you owe me more than one."

He took a long look at her laying naked on the bed and then I showed him out.

As soon as he was gone I rejoined Deb on the bed. I stroked her sex and whispered in her ear,

"You were really going to let John fuck you, weren't you?"

"Yes. And I know you wanted me too." She breathed back.

"You sucked his cock and swallowed his spunk, you tart." I teased.

"And you watched him do it." She said, teasing me right back.

"If you had fucked him would you have let him cum inside you?" I asked.

"I'd have let him cum wherever he wanted. Now fuck me!" She ordered.

I rolled on top of her and slid my stiff dick into her very wet cunt. I fucked her fast and rough. Slamming my stiff meat into her. As I fucked her and she closed her eyes and shook through a violent orgasm, I couldn't help wondering if she was pretending that it was John's cock inside her.

When we finished and She was cleaning herself up I brought up the subject of Candy's upcoming performance.

"You know they'll all have watched the video's. They won't just want a stripped. They'll want you to do what you did last time." I said.

"And what did I do last time." She asked being coy.

"You stripped naked, stroked a few cocks, played with yourself and allowed an audience member to play with you, wanked a man till he came and fucked a guy on stage." I pointed out.

"I didn't really fuck James." She said, a little exasperated.

"No, but you've admitted that you would have and from the video's it looks like you did. That's what they will expect from you." I told her.

"You've already admitted that you wished I had, how did you put it? Fucked James's brains out.

Look I'm not stupid, I know what they will expect. Right now I'm not sure what they'll get. Last time I only expected to flash my boobs a bit. But something took me over and I liked it. Be honest you liked it too. I won't be going with the intention of letting anyone fuck me. But if it happened how would you feel?"

Well that was the real question. I'd seen her put another man's cock inside her pussy, but I'd never seen her fuck. I had really wanted her to fuck the James. Just an hour ago I'd watched her suck my best friends cock and swallow all his sperm. I couldn't deny that I'd enjoyed seeing it and actually been a little disappointed that he hadn't fucked my wife.

Perhaps it was time that I was honest with myself and so I said,

"Look onstage your in charge. To be honest part of me really wants you to be a slut up there. I mean lets be honest we just brought John to our bed for sex. As long as you love me, well then, what happens is just part of the show. I guess I can deal with it. As long as your sure it's what you want to do. Hell I enjoyed it last time. I may get into it again."

Deb looked and me and I swear a tear welled up. Then she hugged me tight and we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

Deb had John send her the footage of the previous performance and she watched it over and over again, looking at what worked and what didn't She had been booked to perform by the owner of the company that John worked for. It was a men's only event that the boss, Marcus held every year. It was supposed to be a charity golf day and dinner. It sounded like it was an excuse for Marcus and his golf buddies to meet up, play golf, get pissed and claim it all back against tax.

They had never had a stripper at the event before but I had no doubt that by the time she performed they would have all seen the footage of my wife. Again I was to be minder/music guy/driver. John had been invited, his first time at the event. This marked his promotion within the company and I suspect because he knew where to book a kinky stripper.

She was to perform two strips and they had requested that she use the police woman and school girl outfits and she packed those, this time though she packed a third outfit. Black thigh boots, black pvc basque that zipped up the front and for over it one of her sober business suits.

We got to the place and it was huge, old building which acted as a clubhouse/hotel. The actual event was to be held in a function room which had four large round tables in it. There was a small stage and a pa system. Behind the stage was a dressing room come closet and Deb and I put our things in there she started to prepare. The golf had finished and the dinner, awards and speeches were taking place. I had a look at the pa system for Debs music.

There were about twenty men, all in dinner jackets and they all seemed pretty drunk by this point and pretty raucous too. If anything, from the way they were treating the waitresses they were worse than the builders had been at Deb's last performance. I mentioned this to her and she just smiled and shook her head. One thing that was noticeable about the audience was that with the exception of John they all looked over fifty, white and well off.

Just after 10pm John popped his head round the door and told us they were ready for the first dance and I went out and started the music,

"Gentlemen, I hope your not on a diet as its time for some Candy!" I said into the mike and Deb strutted out onto the stage in her police woman outfit.

She had no nerves. She was at home and in charge in this space. As soon as she appeared a few phones came out and filmed her. She really didn't care. She danced and shimmied between the tables allowing men to stroke her arse as she passed through them. In the small space between the tables and the stage she danced provocatively as first the tunic, then blouse and next skirt were removed. If you thought these gentlemen would have been more reserved than the builders, you'd have been wrong.

They were much louder and there were some pretty lewd comments about what they wanted to do too my wife. When she turned away from them and bent forward, showing off her virtually naked ass they hollered and cheered. The second song started and Deb strutted between the tables in just her g-string, bra, black hold up stockings and six inch spiky heels. Now as she passed they felt her bare arse cheeks.

She sat on the laps of a few random men and allowed each one to grope her tits through her bra. About halfway through the song, she sat on a man's lap and asked him to remove her bra. He did so helping himself to a feel as he did so and then she spun and shocked him by rubbing her naked tits in his face. She then backed away dancing as she showed off her ass and shook her breasts. The song finished and with a wave she was off back to the dressing room as the men clapped and cheered.

Back in the dressing room as she changed she said,

"Fuck me, they like a feel. I've been touched up in places I didn't know I had."

"You OK?" I asked.

"Fucking loving it!" Came the reply. I shook my head in disbelief at my wife and watched as Candy became the sluttiest school girl you could imagine. The holdups and black underwear went.

It was replaced by white lacy panties, matching white bra, white knee socks and over it a short school mini skirt, white blouse and school blazer. All worn like the dirtiest of school girl slags. Hair in innocent looking pigtails, with a loose tie, skirt hiked up and blouse gaping open.

No wonder they all wanted to fuck her. I fucked her all the time but it was all I could do not to jump on her right then.

"Will you go all the way in the next dance." I asked, trying to sound matter of fact about asking my wife if she was going to show off her bald cunt to a room full of strangers.

"Well I'll be getting my pussy out but as for all the way lets see if they want a third dance." She said and smiled wickedly. A few moments later I got the nod and went to introduce her.

"Gentlemen are you ready for another helping of Candy?" I said. They yelled back "Yes!" and Deb strutted onto the stage. She'd told me to put a chair center stage and every man wanted to be sat on that chair. This time as she shimmied through the tables and they groped her she affected a little girls voice and responded to them,

"Oh what will daddy say.", "You're a naughty man and you shouldn't touch me there.", "Aww you touched my bum bum."

They loved it, they loved it even more when the blazer, blouse and skirt were removed and she was parading in her underwear. She then pulled a man from the audience and sat him on the chair. First she pulled his head into her cleavage. His hands were already exploring her arse. She bounced on his lap simulating sex and a loud voice shouted,

"Get his cock out."

Deb told me to lower the music and looked into the crowd.

"Who said that?" She demanded. Several fingers pointed to a bald fat man in his late 50's. She told the man on stage to sit back down and beckoned to the man to join her. As he got to the stage she asked him his name. "Brian" he told her.

"Now, who wants Brian to get his cock out for Candy?" She shouted and the all yell back that they wanted it.

"So Brian will you strip for me?" She asked. He hesitated and she went straight to his belt undoing it.

He realised he had no real choice and so entered into the spirit. Soon she had him on the chair in just his y-fronts. She looked at him and in her little girl voice said,

"Would daddy like to see my tits."

Brian nodded and she looked him in the eye and undid her bra, She held the cups against her breasts and she slowly spun around, shaking her ass. Then she dropped the bra and exposed her breasts. Brian's underwear had a noticeable tent in it.

"Daddy looks uncomfortable." She said, and yanked down his underwear. He erect penis bobbed into view. She suggestively rubber her hands over her tits. She turned to the crowd and they were eating this performance up.

"Who thinks I need some cream over these?" She shouted, as she held up her breasts. I was amazed how loudly they shouted back their approval. She pulled out a can of squirty cream from her bag and sprayed two dollops over her stiff nipples, then she offered her tits to Brian.

He eagerly licked the cream off her nipples, grinning as he finished. Next with the men whooping and cheering she made her way into the audience and picked on various random men offering them the chance to lick cream of her nipples. At least half a dozen strangers had sucked my wife's tits by the time she made her way back to the stage.

On the stage she resumed dancing for Brian and now she removed the lacy, white panties she was wearing she rubbed her panties in Brian's face, letting him smell her sex and then showed off her cunt to the room sitting on the stage legs spread wide for a few second. Next she had a little feel of Brian's large ball sack and turning to her audience she shouted,

"Does Brian deserve a treat?"

Of course they thought he did and she stood beside his chair. Her pussy was just below Brian's head height and she sprayed cream over her mound and the front of her pussy. I was awestruck as I watched my wife let a stranger lap at her cunt. Brian's hands explored her naked arse as he lapped the cream from her minge. But that wasn't the end.

The crowd reached a new crescendo as Deb sprayed cream over the end of Brian's dick and after teasing him for a while, by dancing away from him, then towards him, she bent over with her cunt fully exposed to the room and as I watched, open mouthed my wife licked the cream of this strangers dick. Then with a wave she went back to the dressing room. Again the crowed was yelling and clapping as she departed.

In the dressing room she shook with excitement. She had just sucked on a strangers hard cock in front of me and a room full of baying men and loved what she had done. She had me feel her pussy and its no exaggeration to say she was dripping wet. At that moment I knew if she danced again that she would let someone fuck her. Maybe John, maybe a stranger, but someone other than me was going to fuck my wife. Sure enough we'd been in the dressing room around ten minutes when John popped his head round the door. r"

https://www.starnow.com.au/victorrosser

https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/daren-crotty.1760374

https://www.diigo.com/profile/qolocoru

https://profile.sampo.ru/xaleqiru

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/user/suloruha/

http://forum.akado.ru/index.php/user/107133-ciluviti/

https://textileaddict.me/membres/woyuvopu/profile/

https://cdramabase.com/members/qodesuni/profile/

https://www.thpatch.net/wiki/User:Musiroru

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/User:Buheyota

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Sue Set Free: More Fun After Work

Milkmaids of the NWO Pt. 05

Role Reversal